The Best Place For Yoga Fitness in Timnath
At Studio 68 Fitness, we know what people want in a yoga class, so we have designed our yoga studio to be an oasis away from the busy world.
Whether you’re new to yoga or have been practicing for years, we offer a space where you can achieve inner peace while also completing a wonderful workout that will benefit you in both the short- and long-term.
Here is guidance on how to set the stage for ultimate tranquility.
- Remove your shoes and store them outside the room
- Keep conversations out of the sanctuary – these are your cherished moments of silence
- Silence your cell phone
- Drink water, it’s life’s elixir
- Remember why you are doing your poses — to bring gentleness into your being and elevate your soul
- Keep in mind that tranquility is a process, not a destination
- Quiet your monkey mind and unwind your body
Serenity awaits you!
Yoga For Beginners Near Me
Anyone new to yoga may feel intimidated by the new poses and structure of a class, but at Studio 68, there’s no reason to worry. From the first child’s pose or cat/cow to the last savasana, our yoga studio provides an opportunity to focus on your breath, your movement, and calm your mind.
Studio 68 Fitness offers several yoga classes, including stability, flow, hot yoga, restore, and others. If you want a slower, more mindful class, give our restore or yin yoga classes a try; or if you’re looking for a heavier workout, give our flow 1 or 2 or the hot yoga class a shot. Whatever session you decide to join, you can expect an experience designed to slow the mind and to help you reconnect with your body.
Above all, our yoga instructors want you to feel welcome in our Lotus Studio. We want to create a space where you can focus all of your energy on yourself, while also strengthening muscles, improving flexibility, and more.
Benefits of Yoga
- Improved respiration through breathing practices
- Increased energy and vitality
- An improved metabolism
- Improved cardio and circulatory health
- Weight reduction
- Reduced stress
- Increased mental clarity and concentration
Look Into Yoga Classes at Studio 68 Today!
Each of our classes will move through a series of poses that incorporate breath, and our instructors will be there for guidance to help you make minor adjustments (if you wish) so that you can experience everything that yoga has to offer. Just remember, this time is for you!
Studio 68 Fitness is conveniently located in Timnath and offers several fun and intense group fitness classes, including Les Mills, spin classes, kids fitness classes, and more. Check out our fitness schedule and sign up for a class today!